Owner Talk: 

Why a Professional Website Was Important For My Center

by Jim Shields @enrollsmart

This blog post covers the end of a brief phone conversation with Jen Kelly, Owner of First Step Academy in Independence, MO as to why a getting a professional website was important for her childcare center. Jen is an Enrollsmart client.


Jim Shields:  So Jen, tell me why you decided to get a professional website for your center?

Jen: Well, the truth is that it makes my business more credible.  When people search for childcare in my area using Google or Facebook, it looks much more professional if they are able to visit my website rather than just call me. Plus, with the online services such as payments and paperless enrollment my website lets me offer, I make things easier for myself. Not to mention all the money I'm saving.

Jim Shields: Was your website expensive? 

Jen:  Yes, the original site was expensive but, truthfully, you guys are offering so much more for just $39 a month.  Let's just say that I was paying much more than $39 a month and getting a lot less.  I mean, my website looked good but it didn't do anything for me as far as taking payments or helping me reduce my paperwork.

Jim Shields:  Why didn't you go with a Wix, Weebly or another Do-It-Yourself website package? 

Jen: Those kinds of website packages are good for businesses that sell products.  They also don't look nearly as professionally done and, they do not offer the ability to accept online payments nearly free of cost or take enrollments online paperlessly. Just not a good fit for me. Do-It-Yourself websites are simply not as professional looking and childcare functional as what you guys offer.  Plus, you guys are so affordable.


Jim Shields is the Enterprise Architect for Enrollsmart and, he has more than 15 years of childcare center ownership and management experience. Enrollsmart supplies interactive websites digital enrollment forms specific to each state which allows centers to save thousands of dollars each year.   To learn more about Enrollsmart, visit our information page at https://www.enrollsmart.net/childcare_software/index.html 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog